Tuesday 21 April 2015

Jon and Holly | Wedding

Instead of chomping down inordinate amounts of chocolate, I spent my Easter Sunday celebrating the nuptials of Jon and Holly at the Peak Edge Hotel in Derbyshire. 

In the run up to the day Holly had been really nervous, about the weather, about her hair, whether the details would come together, how she'd feel, about having photos taken ... . So when I turned up on the morning I was very surprised to find a serene and happy bride taking everything in her stride and even -- dare I say it -- enjoying herself! 

It was a gorgeous day, aided by some glorious weather, some fantastic music, some exuberant guests and a gang of small people who gidded and gadded with the best of them.


All images ©KateCooperPhotography2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.