Thursday 10 July 2014

Family Ryder | Portrait

The Ryder family were the winners of my free portrait shoot held last month. I like giving away free shoots every now and then, it helps me in the process of keeping work and income as separate things (we all need to work, we all need an income, but when the two are too intertwined I get a bit miserable).

Co-incidentally and unbeknownst to me they had also just had a baby - perfect timing! So we got on with capturing this little monkey in her various states of wriggly awake time and floppy sleepiness. Jen and James are a pretty playful couple so we had fun cutting out shapes and gathering bedding to make a couple of make-believe scenarios for an oblivious babe.

All images ©KateCooperPhotography2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.