Thursday 15 May 2014

Lou | Birthday

Last night I had the pleasure of being given as a surprise present to Lou as she celebrated her 50th birthday. Alas I didn't get to jump out of a cake - maybe next time. I do enjoy a good surprise - so I was pleased to conspire during the week with guest Mark after spending time with him and his family last month. I really enjoyed spending some time with Lou and her friends settling in to what promised to be a very jolly evening of celebration. It was a glorious evening to spend on the terrace of Brasserie 44 overlooking the River Aire in Leeds. The evening sun was glowing nearly as much as all these lovely folk who seemed to beam with friendship and love for one another.

Happy Birthday Lou! 


All images ©KateCooperPhotography2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.